#TheRoundUp / #Faves of January 2017


Ugh, sorry about the lack of posts, but I've been taking this brief break to really sit down and make sure I get the best content for you. I've got myself sorted now, so I'll keep it to that. Content will be much better from here on out. So without further ado, let's get into my January '17 Faves!


As far as faves, I've got just a few. I tried to find one to two in each category. Starting with skincare, I have the Daiso Fluffy Face Towel and The Face Shop Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Cleansing Foam. I haven't used face towels in years, but in trying to lower paper waste, I found these towels at Daiso. They're super soft and feel amazing on the skin. I have four of them now so that I don't have to do laundry so often. Sounds a bit lazy when I read that back to myself, but for $1.50 each, I'd buy four more. On to the cleanser, I picked this up during the IMATS weekend. I have been having issues with my skin recently and feel its because my skin was clogged up. This, along with a couple of other staples, has gotten my skin back on the road to its usual state.


Next is body care. I actually only have one favorite and unfortunately for me, it's empty. This is the Aveda Candrima Creme Cleansing Oil. I was sent this by Aveda a month or two ago and decided to use it this month. This is now going to be a winter staple. This body wash is so moisturizing and leaves your skin feel clean and hydrated. I don't need to follow-up with oils either! Also, this is amazing to shave with.


Up next is hair care and I have two to share; one product and one tool. First up is the Biosilk Silk Therapy. I used to use this all the time when I was younger. I branched off to other oils, but I recently tried a sample and quickly realized why I loved this so much. I have a few hair oils in my stash, so I won't be repurchasing this right away, but I definitely will if I see it on sale. Next is the Olivia Garden Fingerbrush Vented Hair Brush. I'll admit, I hate brushing my hair. However, I absolutely love to now that I have this. I've always been a long advocate of finger brushing/combing; literal finger brushing with your own digits. This brush does the same thing and I absolutely love it! Best find I've had and I even bought one for my youngest in small size.


Last are some lip products. I would've included other makeup, but I've been bouncing around and haven't made any clear decisions yet. Anyways, I have the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask (right) and the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita (left). I recently got the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask on my trip to IMATS and I've been using it almost every night. It's a lip balm really, but it makes my lips feel super soft in the morning. Best thing I've used yet. And as far as the Kat Von D lipstick? I'm super late to the game on these, but this formula not only lasts, but feels pretty good on the lips.

And that's it! No fails in the month of January, so that's always awesome! Anything you love/hate here? Share your experiences with these products in the comments! Also, if you have any faves you'd love to share, let everyone know! I have an ever-growing to-try list.
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© mrs. mosh. Design by MangoBlogs | Privacy Policy