Irresistible Me Sapphire 8-in-1 Curling Wand

PR Sample

Irresistible Me Sapphire 8-in-1 Curling Wand

Time to switch gears from nails to hair. Now, you may (or may not) know that I'm a daughter of a hairstylist. But, what you didn't know is that I'm a hair n00b. Literally. I do pretty much as little work as possible when it comes to my hair. I literally add oil and a spritz of sea salt spray and head out the door. However, I'm here to bring you a review of a tool that even *I* can use. Today we're talking about the Irresistible Me Sapphire 8-in-1 Curling Wand. This curling wand set comes with eight interchangeable wands to achieve pretty much any hairstyle you want! The set also comes with a heat resistant glove and a carrying case that has a slot for everything making this super portable. So let's take a closer look and then talk a more about the product.

Irresistible Me Sapphire 8-in-1 Curling Wand

Above is a close-up of the handle screen. This tells you the temperature once you turn it on. It heats up to 370 degrees Fahrenheit (187 degrees Celsius). This wand takes about 50 seconds to heat up. I will be uploading a video to Instagram showing the process. I'll have to speed it up to fit it in the time frame allotted. However, it can heat up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius)!

Irresistible Me Sapphire 8-in-1 Curling Wand

Above is a close-up of the connectors and the inside of the handle. The wands snap into place and lock making it safe to use.

Irresistible Me Sapphire 8-in-1 Curling Wand

Above is the heat resistant glove. A bit large for my hand, but I've got some tiny, child-size hands. I can literally wear child gloves and have them fit perfectly.

Irresistible Me Sapphire 8-in-1 Curling Wand

And all rolled up! Definitely something that can easily fit in a weekender bag! I love how portable all the pieces are. I will be able to take this when we travel to cons or even if we go out a night!

As far as my experience with the curling wand, I have to say it works really well. I've used it on myself and on my girls and it hasn't damaged their fine hair or my brittle and dry hair. It actually made curling their hair easy. Below is a shot of when I used the curling wand on my hair. No makeup, but no care since my hair looks fab. I was able to find a wand that allowed me to curl my hair on the top of my head to match what my natural waves look like on my bottom layers of hair. Seriously though, the different wands let you style your hair different ways, from soft waves to spiral curls and everything in between. Also, the varying widths work better with certain lengths of hair.


If you're interested, the Irresistible Me Sapphire 8-in-1 Curling Wand is $199 on Irresistible Me's website. Do I think this is worth it? Yes. Would I have spent that kind of money on my own? I personally would've needed to see some tutorials to see it in action before spending that kind of money. It's definitely an investment, but with how many girls are in my household and the different cosplays they do, this was something I was bound to purchase.

Follow Me:
Bloglovin // Twitter // Instagram
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© mrs. mosh. Design by MangoBlogs | Privacy Policy