February Empties

Purchased By Me // Press Sample // Complimentary Item // Gifted
Empties time! I feel that there's a lot, but not all at the same time. I have been trying a lot of different stuff lately, so that may also be why there's not much here. Let's start off with face masks. We all know I'm a huge fan of face masks! After that, we'll go into more skincare, body care, makeup and then random miscellaneous items that didn't fit into any of those categories.


Freeman Rose Brightening Facial Paper Mask // Purchased By Me // I really wanted to like this, but for some reason, this was cut all odd. I don't think I have a large face, but this didn't fit properly at all. Because of how awkward it was, I wasn't even able to keep it on my face. Won't repurchase.

H&M Polishing Dragon Fruit Face Mask // Purchased By Me // This mask... Oh my... I wish I could find this again. This mask was simply amazing. I would like a giant tube of this one. It did a great job removing dead skin and leaving my face moisturized. Additionally the smell was fantastic. Like some sort of fruit sorbet.

Nature Republic Canola Honey Aqua Gel Mask // Purchased By Me // I was testing out some new products and needed something to bring some moisture back into my skin. This did a good job of that with no negative side effects. I liked it and I'll probably repurchase it during the winter time only. If you struggle with dry skin then you may want to look into it.

nügg Deep Cleansing Face Mask // Purchased By Me // This came in my Allure Sample Society this month. My skin has been on a rampage this month and I'm not quite sure what to do. I decided to fight back and started off with this mask. It certainly is nice and my skin felt good, but I'm not sure how I feel about these little tubs. I felt I wasted a ton of product.

Timeless Truth Snow Lotus Bio Cellulose Mask // Press Sample // I was provided a sample of two Timeless Truth masks from their US distributor. I will do an more in-depth review of the brand as a whole, but what I can tell you right now is that this mask felt like magic; soft and very relaxing. I can't wait to buy a full box of this specific mask to try more out!


Some oldies, but goodies in this set. I've already mentioned what I love about these Kirkland wipes, the Burt's Bees Herbal Stick and the Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away! Cleanser. I've also reviewed the Jurlique Balancing Day Care Cream.

Ariul 24hour Moisturizing Refreshing Mist // Purchased By Me // I loved this. I can't even tell you how bummed I am that this is gone. I was using this as a toner once my beloved Nature Republic toner ran out, and while I didn't love it at first, I warmed up to it. It certainly kept my skin moisturized. It was slightly fragrant, but it was a pleasant scent. The real bummer? I can't seem to find this anywhere! :(

Jason Tea Tree Oil // Purchased By Me // I love tea tree oil. I typically buy this one, but I've purchased another brand once this ran out. I like to use this on spots, but I also think its good on cuts, too. Also, I love the scent of tea tree oil. If you don't, you'll need a carrier oil to put this in.

The Missha Super Aqua Refreshing Cleansing Foam and Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer will be reviewed in upcoming Sample Sunday posts.


Meow Meow Tweet Lavender Deodorant Cream // Purchased By Me // I got this in my December '14 Petit Vour box and it's hands down my favorite natural deodorant product I've used. The lavender scent is great and the texture is awesome. It turns very creamy once you rub it on. Down side? The tub. I'm not a fan of products that you need to dip your fingers in, but nothing a spatula or clean digits can't handle. Also, this definitely keeps you smelling good, but if you're a sweaty person, this may not be for you. You still sweat with this. I kept this to lighter activity/work days.

Whish Blueberry Shave Cream // Purchased By Me // This came in a Birchbox ages ago, but I finally got around to using it when we went out of town. I normally use the razors that have the shave cream/gel already on it, but I'm out. This didn't smell like blueberry at all. In fact, it has a sort of vitamin, chalky tablet scent. Not great, but this felt soft and my skin didn't feel dried out afterwards. So love the formula, hate the scent.

I've already talked about the Nature Republic Hawaiian Fresh Shower Gel here. The Fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream will be reviewed in an upcoming Sample Sunday post.


Benefit Moon Beam // Purchased By Me // I love little makeup samples. I hate when I forget about said makeup samples and they dry up. This is a really nice illuminator for warmer tones. I just forgot I had it. Once I'm out of my current highlighter, I'll buy this again.

Meow Cosmetics Mineral Foundation in Naught Mau // Purchased By Me // I was trying some mineral foundations a while ago. I loved this mineral makeup and the coverage was nice and light. But the reason why is was the right coverage is because at Meow Cosmetics, you can customize your coverage level, shade and undertone. How awesome is that! This shade is my summer color, so once summer rolls around, I will purchase a full size.

Smashbox Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder in Light // Gifted // My mom bought this for me years ago. I'm not quite a medium, so light it is. This is a setting powder, but I used it as a foundation. I'm only tossing this because I've had it for so long. Certainly well passed the expiration date. I do like this though, but there are a lot of other powders I like more than this.

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Honeysuckle // Purchased By Me // Love the formula, just not the shade. This shade is not great for those with dry and cracked lips, so if that's you, skip this shade. Otherwise, the formula is nice and feels good.

Sierra Bees Organic Mint Burst Lip Balm // Purchased By Me // One of the many items from my first iHerb order. I love this lip balm and how it felt. Definitely one of the better lip balms I've tried. Great minty taste and had a slight tingle. Will definitely repurchased once I'm low on the lip balms. It'll be a while.

Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara // Purchased By Me // My absolute favorite mascara. I love everything about this mascara, the formula, the wand, I love it all. I will definitely repurchase this. I have a ton of mascaras to go through, but I'll probably buy some and leave them unopened until its time to use them.

The Too Cool For School Rules of Pore Get Ready Dual Primer will be reviewed in an upcoming Sample Sunday post.


Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste in Fennel // Purchased By Me // I got this in my first iHerb order. I love, love, love this toothpaste. I will be ordering it again! I tried to find this at Sprouts with no luck. I absolutely love the taste and its nice that it doesn't linger. I'll admit that this was hard to get used to at first, but after a week it was fine.

Dabur Promise Anti-Cavity Toothpaste // Complimentary Item // Leave it to Phil to bring me toothpaste from India. He was immediately turned off by the added clove oil, but this was amazing. Nice cinnamon taste to it. Looks like I'll be hitting up Amazon to find this.

I've already talked about the EOS Hand Lotion in Berry Blossom here. Also, these Argan Dew products will have their own review coming up in the next week. Be on the lookout for that!

So that's all my empties this month. Overall some good products and some that will need to get repurchased. Now I have a question for you. Are you interested in a monthly empties post? Or shall I just do a monthly favorites? I personally love both. Perhaps a monthly favorites and with quarterly empties? I'm just not sure. Leave some suggestions!

Follow Me: Bloglovin // Facebook // Twitter
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© mrs. mosh. Design by MangoBlogs | Privacy Policy